Wednesday, April 4, 2012

New Item…super excited to offer something new.

So recently I’ve been thinking about getting my sewing machine back out and making a few new items for the shop.  I previously made bibs, a few years back, and then stopped making them for some reason.  Not really sure why but I’m ready to BRING THEM BACK.  If you purchased my bibs in the past, these are made of the same fabric just  a different pattern.  My new bibs snap in the front, which I believe to be more convenient. Each is made with a stylish cotton print fabric on the front and can be reversed to an absorbent terry cloth on the opposite side.  So whichever you are needing at the time… cute (cotton print) or more functional (terry cloth) you have both options.  Each bib measures 11.5” in length and 8” wide.  The length that extends on the child’s chest is 6.5”.  With my previous bibs I used metal pearlized snaps, which I liked but… they can rust and are kind of a pain to put on.  I recently ordered some plastic kamsnaps and I’m super excited to try these. I hope I love them and they come in many colors.  I’m starting out with just white though!  They should be here by the end of the week and then the bibs that are completed will be officially listed!  I have loved making this first batch of bibs and can’t wait to cut out more.  Maybe even tomorrow!!  I also have another new item in my mind….I’ll be offering soon as well.  I’ll reveal this item towards the end of the week.  Hope you love the BIBS.

 2012-04-03 22.15.19

No comments:

Post a Comment