Friday, April 27, 2012

The Importance of Mothers Day…

As mothers day gets closer I find myself thinking about the holiday.  I don’t know if many of you have thought the way I do, However before I became a mother I really didn’t know the significance of Mothers day.  It was just another day. Now that I’m a mother of my own I cherish this holiday to tell my mothers just how important they are!  I love my mom and mother-in-law, but I guess I took what they did for granted until I became a mother myself. I’m so thankful to them and thankful that they are the best grand-MOTHERS I could ask for, for my children. With this holiday coming up I’ve decided to showcase a handmade item that I love, that signifies something about motherhood.   This first item is something that I have wanted for a very long time, although I knew I would have to wait until I was done having children.  A mother/family necklace.  There are many on Etsy but these caught my eye… Hope you love them.

Personalized Hand Stamped Family  Mothers Necklace... Family Tree... Oh What Love

2 Disc Custom Hand Stamped Pendant with SPARKLER/SNAKE Chain

No comments:

Post a Comment